Thursday, June 6, 2013

It's time you met me. (a guest post by Buttons Bagley)

Hello. 
I am Buttons.
Let me tell you about myself. 

Some formalities when you come to my house: 
  • I will stand up and hug you.
  • You must pet me behind my ears.
  • I believe we are friends now. Please do sit down so we can snuggle.


Some facts about myself:
  • I am gentle, unless you are a grasshopper or chew toy. Then you must watch out for me.

  • I will still like you after a bath, but please allow me 15 minutes to not be your friend.
  • I will still like you when you put me in my cage. But when you return, can we hug and snuggle? 
  • I know I am not allowed on the bed at night.  This is a rule I choose to ignore.

  • Walks are my favorite activity.
  • If I cannot go for a walk, please do at least open the blinds so I can sit in the windowsill and stare at the cat across the street.

  • I will get embarrassed and walk away if you catch me eating from my bowl.  
  • Belly rubs make me forget all my troubles.


Nice to meet you. I love you. And you and you and you.  Can we please snuggle now? 


P.S. I do not like snow boots. Please watch this video of the saddest winter day.





4 comments:

  1. oh my word,she is so cute! love the video! we should meet for reals sometime buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO sad to miss your shower--mom said it was wonderful. HOW excited are you for this baby to come?!?!?!?! When is your expected due date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would have loved to see you! But it was so great to see your mom. Due date July 2. And we are stoked :).

      Delete